US Navy Charm Jewelry Antique Silver Plated US Navy Charm navy mom tshirts navy mom charm navy mom jewelry.
This beautiful “U.S. Navy” charm is perfect for any jewelry project like bracelets, pendants, earrings, or keychains!
US Navy, Eagle, Anchor, Arrow
- US Navy Charm measurements: 20 x 20mm (approximately 0.8 x 0.8 inch).
- You will receive one (1) charm.
- The charms are made from a zinc alloy metal which is lead and nickel free.
- All orders ship from Pennsylvania via USPS every day (except Sundays)
Quick Shop Facts:
– All orders are processed within one business day and are shipped from Folcroft PA, USA.
– We collect Sales Tax on items shipped to: Pennsylvania.
This charm makes a great gifts for Navy Moms, Marine Moms, Navy Dads, Marine Dads. Because Navy Wives and Marine Wives love them too. So, they are great gift ideas for deployment, homecoming, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and birthdays. Most of all graduates love them. Is PIR coming up? How about an anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or St Patrick’s Day?
The Navy’s colors themselves have special meaning: Blue represents the ocean and seas; gold is the color of integrity and valor.
According to Wikipedia (8.14.15), there are currently 326.046 active personnel serving in the US Navy, while 107.115 others are reserve personnel. About 80% are enlisted sailors. The rest are either officers or midshipmen at different academies or in training corpses.
The world’s largest and most powerful destroyers and aircraft carriers. The USS Zumwalt, the largest destroyer ever built for the US Navy. The 610-foot, 15,000-ton behemoth has begun sea trials before joining the US fleet some time in 2016.
Support our Troops!
I work in a smoke free but not pet free location.
Packaged and shipped by a Proud Navy Mom.
God Bless our Troops.
Remember Everyone Deployed everyday but everyone wears red on Fridays.
Check out my RED Shirts for RED Shirt Fridays